Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally....

Alhamdulillah...after few months I've been thinking of the right name for my blog, finally, this morning on the way to office, "I am a WOMAN" came to my mind, and of course it's the very right name since I was thinking to put everything in this blog as long as it's not too personal. As a woman, of course there will be masak-masak, makan-makan, jalan-jalan, family, kids, dan macam2 lagi lah...including nak share jugak my hobby yang suka tangkao ganbar ni,....hehehhehe....Well, as the 1st entry, rasanya cukuplah takat ni dulu. Selamat berbuka puasa.....hmmmm..menu apa ye nanti?..nantilah...still kat ofis ni...babai...senyum sokmo ye, awet muda...... :)

1 comment:

  1. eh..punyalah excited sampai ada typo error (tak edit punya pasal lah)....bukan "tangkao ganbar" tapi TANGKAP GAMBAR.....

    ReplyDelete